-
September 29th, 2001, 05:15 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well hello everybody I`m Nathalie and I`m now married to happybunny2.We were married yesterday afternoon at 1 pm.The weather was sunny and warm,I went to the church in a carriage pulled by horses.I felt like a fairy tale princess,people really waved as I went by.
In the church the pupils from my school were flower girls or pages.My wedding dress,was white of course,in satin,with a train that required four boys to carry it.There were over 150 people,in the church Victoria gave me away(Yes his daughter, I`ve no family of my own),I cried of course.
The reception was fantastic,the meal and all the trimmings was perfect,the dance band really could play every thing that was requested.I even had the idea that Michael`s friends now really accepted me,as a real person.This was all orginized by Victoria,in this FAMILY(I`ve waited a very long time to say that)they always say if you want something done properly,give it to Victoria.
As the evening was ending I went to thank Victoria,she was sitting with Charlotte,I said how much I loved everything,she looked at me and said,"no need for thanks your`e family",Charlotte and I just cried, later they said just look how happy you have made our father.
I know that some of you are femminists,and will think that I`m very silly girly for wanting a white wedding.I know that we could have lived together and been happy,but I`ve dreamt about such a wedding since I was a little girl of six.I am now a member of a real family,it`s a lovely feeling.(my stepdaughters Victoria & Charlotte are about my age,so I`ve got hearts friends as well)
To-day I got to use my new name for the first time and it felt so good.
I`ve read my husbands SIP`s I did love the High school story,but I fell in love with Kixie.I am a big Buffy fan so I really liked the Willow and Tara story.While in Chicago Michael bought the orginal cover for Willow and Tara for Charlotte`s birthday gift,it now hangs on her wall,she showed all her friends.
I will not be comming here very often,this is Michael`s place,but I just wanted to tell you all about the happiest day of my life.
------------------
-
September 30th, 2001, 01:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
Congratulations! Best wishes! And welcome to the forum.
------------------
Peregrinator in paradiso.
-
September 30th, 2001, 04:43 AM
#3
Inactive Member
aw, shucks! Now I've got the warm fuzzies! Welcome to the forum and congrats!
------------------
-
September 30th, 2001, 05:57 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks